Friday, April 29, 2016

T's Cafe - Holbrook, MA


T's Cafe
228 Union St 
Holbrook, MA, 02343
Hours: 
Monday-Friday 6 AM - 3 PM
Saturday 7 AM - 2 PM
Sunday 8 AM - 1 PM


T's Cafe, located on 228 Union Street in Holbrook, MA is a small coffee shop only minutes away from my house. In the three years that it has been open, my first visit was only last week on Patriot's Day, April 18th. It was about 12:30 when I visited, and I stayed for about an hour. Upon walking in I noticed all of the signs were hand written on chalkboards and that there was a large variety of iced coffees to choose from. They had a variety of other beverages, both hot and iced, including hot coffees, chai, espressos, cappuccinos, hot and iced lattes, and specialty smoothies, but iced coffees definitely seemed to be their specialty.  

With two Dunkin Donuts' and a Marylou's all within a mile of the cafe, T's maintained a steady flow of customers in the hour that I was there. It is also only an 11 minute walk from the Holbrook/Randolph commuter stop, for all you Bridgewater people who don't want to drive.

The iced coffee flavors ranged from cookie and candy bar flavors like chocolate chip cookie, Almond Joy, and Rolo, to cereal flavors such as Coco Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, with many more options as well. The iced coffee options seemed very similar to what you would find at Marylou's or Bridgewater Bagel. They also had a large variety of different breakfast sandwiches, paninis, and regular sandwiches, along with an assortment of different bagels and pastries. There was also a tv with a news station on for anyone who decided to sit and stay for a little bit.

I ordered a medium S'mores iced coffee and a chocolate chip muffin and sat at one of the three tables available inside. There was one family sitting down when I entered, consisting of a mother, father, and daughter, who stayed almost as long as I did. During my visit, about ten different customers came in and out, a few just getting food while almost all of them ordered a coffee.

While I was not able to get much information out of the barista who was working the counter, I did enjoy my stay, as well as my coffee, and would recommend it to anyone who loves a large variety of iced coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment