Thursday, April 28, 2016

Redeye Roasters

Redeye Roasters
Hingham, MA

Redeye Roasters is located in Hingham, MA in Hingham Harbor. I first heard about this shop from a family friend. I visited the coffee shop on a Sunday morning with my dad around 9:30am. The shop was filled with both regulars and newcomers of all ages.                          
The shop had a very homey feel. There were a couple of couches and chairs for customers to sit and relax. A beautiful view of the Harbor can be seen through one of the cafe windows. 
                    
                       


The staff was very welcoming and educated on their business and the coffee that they sell. There are posters at the counter advertising the different coffee beans that they offer. The coffee shop offers coffee from six different countries including Indonesia, Columbia, Honduras, Guatemala,
Ethiopia, and Rwanda. 
         
The coffee shop offers a fairly extensive menu. They offer both cold and hot coffee beverages, hot chocolate, and tea. For food, they offer breakfast foods, a variety of pastries, and an assortment of grilled cheese sandwiches. When I visited, I ordered a salted caramel latte, which was the coffee of the day for that day. My dad ordered a pour over coffee with beans from Ethiopia. Both of the coffees were very delicious!
                                                                      
Overall, I really enjoyed my visit to Redeye Roasters. The staff was very nice and welcoming, and the coffee was delicious. I would definitely recommend visiting the shop if you are ever in the area!

Redeye Roasters
3 Otis Street
Hingham, MA
02043


Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00am-5:00pm
Saturday-Sunday 7:00am-5:00pm

http://www.redeyeroasters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment