Friday, May 2, 2014

The better Bean Coffee Shop

The Better Bean Coffee Shop 


The better bean coffee shop is located on the rotatory at 23 Central sq. in Bridgewater, MA.  A five-minute walk from BSU campus. There are few dunkin donuts and a Marylou’s around within seven minutes away from each other for the most part.
I visited the shop around 4 pm and ordered a medium ice coffee; the coffee was a bit strong for my taste however the brownies were delicious. The workers there were friendly and seemed to be college students as well. During my visit the shop was playing old jazz music.

The menu was bigger then what I expected.  It mainly focused on lunch options such as salads, soups and sandwiches however they beverages menu wasn’t a disappointment as well. My ice coffee only cost $2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment