Saturday, May 3, 2014

Somethin's Brewin Book Cafe-Lakeville, MA

www.SomethinsBrewin.com
241 Main St., Lakeville, MA
Corner of Routes 18 & 105
M-F 6:30am-4 pm
Sat 8:00am-3 pm
Sun 8:00am-2 pm
508-946-5055














I'm Terrence Hector and I visited the Somethin's Brewin Book Cafe in Lakeville, MA. The Cafe is located on the corner of routes 18 & 105  with the nearest Dunkin Donuts being only a three minute walk away.

 Inside I noticed it wasn't very big but the cafe was very well decorated and had a classy feel to it.




When you enter the cafe, on the left is the counter where you would go to place or pick up an order. The counter is covered in stuff like little pastries and breakfast items. On the right is the lounge area where people go to sit and read a book or surf on their laptop after grabbing their coffee. I went on a Tuesday around 9:30 in the morning and it wasn't very busy but there were still people coming and going.  
After talking to the owner Lorraine for a while I found out that the cafe had been open for seven years. When I asked about their coffee I was told that they had been loyal to Speedwell Coffee Co., a roasting company based in Plymouth, MA, since opening. Two of the coffees she showed me were the French Dark Roast and their house blend of different South American coffees.




The cafe's more of a breakfast/lunch spot because it's never open any later than four in the afternoon. The menu is full of pastries,sandwiches, and comfort foods. They even have specialty lattes which have their own section on the menu. Overall I had a nice visit and would definitely recommend this coffee shop to anyone and everyone.












No comments:

Post a Comment