Thursday, May 2, 2013

Uber Cafe! Mendon, MA

I did my coffee project at Uber Cafe located in Mendon, MA. For anyone interested in visiting this coffee shop the address is: 32 Hastings St #101 01756 (508) 488-6041 If you like a quiet place to grab some lunch and a coffee this is the place to go. Everytime I went to visit the shop it was near to empty but that might be because it does not have that much recognition yet. This June marks a year that it has been opened and it is also located at the end of a plaza mall, not to mention Dunkin Donuts is 400 feet down the street (walking distance.) However, the place is clean and it also offers outdoor seating. They offer an array of food choices as well as coffee flavors. They get their coffee from Red Barn Coffee. I would recommend this place to anyone! I found it to be very good and this place allowed me to grab a coffee and get some homework done!
View My Saved Places in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment