Monday, May 6, 2013

Stonebridge Cafe


View Larger Map Hi, my name is Destiny Perez Cruz and I got a chance to visit Stonebridge Cafe on a Sunday late morning. It was very crowded and if you wanted to sit down on the booth seats, you had to give out your name to the waitress and the wait is mostly up to 30 mins since there was a huge line outside when I went to visit. I didn't get a chance to talk to the workers because of how busy it was but I did call them over the phone and got some answers which I thought was very kind of them. This cafe place is open every day from 6am to 3pm. Coffee is freshly made and have the usual breakfast meals and you can get breakfast at any time of each day until 3pm. Moreover, when I asked them questions over the phone, the first thing I asked was where they get their coffee from and they said from Boston Fest which is an international coffee event and they have a chalk board where they put their coffee specials and meals as well of the day. Each day may be different or similar. They always have coffee and it never runs out because they have big pots of coffee and if it's empty, they make a new one. The people that sit on the stools on the front counter of where the waitresses are, are for mostly the people that come for their coffee and mostly go for seconds or thirds and they still have to tell their name to waitress to get a seat as well and it's always packed there as well so if you are a coffee drinker, you may want to be there extremely early so you don't have to wait in line for it. There is both decaf and regular coffee and both cost $1.90 which I thought it was amazing because most coffees cost more. They told me that you put your own cream and sugar and flavor on it if you would like because people do get picky with how they like their coffee and most people just drink black coffee anyways from what I was told. The iced coffees and teas cost way more that the hot coffees and the price is $2.30 and the sodas and lemonades and water cost $2.30 as well. I really wished that I could've came early to get a seat and observe more than I did because maybe I could've experienced more just like everyone did. If you like being in a crowded place and want coffee with family, definitely go here since it seems to be very popular. Most families and friends go here after a long day of church or events and enjoy a great late breakfast with a coffee on the side. I recommend everyone to visit here which is on 1285 Belmont Street in Brockton Massachusetts 02301 and their phone number is 508-584-5200. Their slogan is "WHERE IT IS NEVER TOO EARLY FOR LUNCH, AND NEVER TOO LATE FOR BREAKFAST" BY DESTINY PEREZ CRUZ

No comments:

Post a Comment