Friday, May 3, 2013

Coffee Sensations

     I chose to visit the local coffee shop, "Coffee Sensations" for my presentation. This coffee shop is located in Medway, Massachusetts. I went to this shop a few times, the first time being around 12:00 PM on a Saturday, the second time being around 10:00 AM on a Sunday. This shop was quite quiet during my first visit, with only a few people sitting on their laptops with schoolwork spread out along the table. However, this shop was quite bustling on the Sunday I went, and was filled with younger adults as well as elderly individuals waiting in line for their coffee. Most of the customers ordered their coffee and sat down to drink it alone, but a few others simply ordered their coffee to go. A majority of the customers appeared to be younger adults, ranging from the age of 18-26. I also took note that most of the customers were female. The coffee shop had a few promotional signs advertising seasonal flavors, such as "gingerbread man" for the winter months. I had the opportunity to try "winter wonderland", another seasonal coffee flavor- it was great! Coffee Sensations alternates promotional coffee flavors according to the current season. It was a great pleasure to visit this local coffee shop, and I will certainly be returning sometime soon.


View Larger Map



By:
Lauren Hodgkins
May 3, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment