Sunday, April 15, 2012

Uncle Jon's Coffee & Cafe


View Larger Map
Uncle Jon's Coffee & Cafe is located in Marion, MA at the Four Corners of Rt 6 and 105. I never knew it was there because it is hidden from the main road. They have a second location in Mattapoisett, but the Marion location is larger and has a better selection. They have an extensive menu, selling coffee, lattes, cappuccinos, smoothies, espressos, teas, hot chocolate and more. They also have a huge selection of bagels, cookies, muffins, danishes, croissants, etc. You can go there for lunch and get premade quiche, wraps, paninis, soups, salads and whatever they happened to make that day. The people who work there are all friendly and didn't mind me asking questions or taking pictures. I went around noon and the place was packed. Everyone seemed to get their coffee and drink it there instead of getting it to go. They sell an assortment of coffee beans by the pound as well as clothing with hippos on it. I would have liked to find out the meaning behind that but the entire time I was there there was a line at least 5 people deep so I didn't want to bother them. I did find out that they buy their coffee from Ocean Coffee Roasters in RI.They have a nice setup with tables and chair and high-tops all in little nooks and alcoves so you can sit and get some work done. The customers for the majority looked middle aged and older. All around, it is a really nice coffee shop and I'll definitely go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment