Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"Pahk the Cah in Hahvahd Yahd" and stop by Cream Cafe Right Around the Corner!


As a born and raised Bostonian, I love knowing my way around and that I am only a train ride away from my favorite places. You could say that I "Love that dirty water", but I prefer to drink the coffee from Crema Cafe instead. This adorably, quaint little coffee shop is found just in the heart of Cambridge. This place is great for a casual cup of coffee or a quick stop for lunch. With their delicious homemade soups and specialty coffees, this should no doubt be on the list of places to visit in the near future. The Red Crema, specialty known by Cream Cafe, is a Rooibos latte with honey and cinnamon. I'm not one for overexpanding my variety in flavored coffee, but the Red Crema is a drink that will keep you motivated to study in their warm welcoming lounge and make you feel "wicked smaht". The environment is comfortable, relaxed and warm with the lounge-like setup, making it perfect for reading that new book or studying for that huge test. Light music surrounding the place to keep the vibe calm and at peace, makes it a place to spend the day without a care in the world. With friendly and informative staff members, you are sure to get exactly what you want and I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Stop by Cream Cafe, open 365 days a year, and try any of their homemade favorites! With the warm weather quickly approaching, grab a pastry and specialty coffee and relax on the patio!

View Larger Map



Emily Histen

No comments:

Post a Comment