Thursday, April 26, 2012

"Harmony of Flavors" at Trio Cafe in Whitman, Ma



View Larger Map

Trio Cafe is a very small coffee shop located at 12 Temple St in downtown Whitman. Its about a fifteen minute drive on rt 18 from Bridgewater. I visited at around 11 on a tuesday morning and I was the only customer they had at that time, so I was able to ask many questions to one of the women working there. She was very nice and informative about their cafe, stating that they serve Lavazza coffee from Italy and that its high in caffeine content. She also told me that the age range in customers was around 15 to 70 because they serve a wide range of drinks and panini sandwiches. The price range was very reasonable spending under five dollars on a large iced coffee and a small hot coffee. Dunkin' Donuts was kiddy corner from them of  the other side of the intersection doing business as usual. They are open from 8:00 to 4:00 every day besides sunday on which they close at 2:00. Theres also a slight language barrier that and I couldn't pinpoint what nationality they are. Overall I was very pleased with their service and enjoyed the coffee they served me. It got my day started with a real caffeine rush.
Tommy Benoit

No comments:

Post a Comment