Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Coffee Express and More

Located in North Weymouth, MA, this small to-go coffee place has a lot more to offer than it looks. It is on 374 Bridge Street near a busy intersection. It is off to the side of a busy street, but doesn't jump out at you, I drove right past it when looking for it. Coffee Express and More has a walk up window as well as a drive thru. It has a variety of coffees: iced and hot, espresso and also some bakery items. It was first difficult to see what they had to offer because the menu was on the other side of the building, but the girl working there helped me out. I told her I was looking to order iced coffee and she recommended some flavors to me. I would definitely recommend this place to people, but make sure you let the worker know that it is your first time there. She let me know different flavors to get and the sizes are very generous for the price. A large is huge and only costs $2.90! Everyone should at least check it out once and give it a try because I enjoyed it, especially because I was on the move. They get all of there coffee from New England coffee and that is the only thing she knew about the coffee.



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment