Friday, April 27, 2012

Andrew's Coffee Shop in NYC (If you can call it that)

Andrew's Coffee Shop in NYC (If you can call it that)

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=andrew's+coffee+shop+manhattan+hours&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1268&bih=602&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=sBWbT53IL4bX0QG45qWIDw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=3&ved=0CCAQ_AUoAg

Andrew's Coffee Shop Is located in the heart of Manhattan borough of New York City at 463 Fashion Ave. I was in New York at the time traveling for a Boston Bruins game so I decided to look for a coffee shop that I could knock out this assignment with. While walking around the city this place jumped out at me mainly because it said "coffee shop" I was sold and so I walked in top see what I could uncover. I knew it would be busy since it was New York but this was a Monday Morning type busy and I was there around noon time on a Sunday. I looked at the line and figured this had to be a good place but I noticed the service was not that good It was very slow and judging body language people seemed to be getting impatient. As I got closer in line I could tell the employees didnt speak much english so I knew that any chance to ask them about the coffee type, if it was fair trade or any type of question was a pipe dream at this point. When it was my turn I ordered a small cappuchino. The coffee itself was ok nothing too special I was just glad that it was at least hot. The prices were also serviceable for New York I think my coffee was only a couple dollars at most. Even though it says its a coffee shop it looked more like a small restaurant to me with families and such. If you decide to brave it out the hours are Mon-Fri 6am to 10pm Sat. 7am to 10 pm and  Sun 7 am to 8pm.

-Brett Trainor

No comments:

Post a Comment