Monday, April 30, 2012

Ula Cafe - Jamaica Plain, MA






View Larger Map

Ula Cafe is a small cafe that is located in Jamaica Plain, Boston. luckily for them they are located right next to the Sam Adams Brewery. So, people who are waiting or finished from a tour can go to the cafe and have a cup of coffee with something light to eat. Also, because of this the place is always busy with customers. 



They have Fair Trade coffee with many different kinds of coffee such as coffee, espresso, Americano, Cafe Latte, Cappucino, Macchiato, Mocha Latte, Mochaccino, Spicy Mocha, Mate Mocha, Cafe au Lait, and Cafe Cubano. Their coffee is served in a ceramic cup. I had a black coffee to see how good it would be and I would have to say it was not bad. it was slightly strong for me but it was fresh tasting. The first thing I noticed when I walked in was on the left they had pictures of coffee fruit off a tree.I liked seeing that it made me think of class and the photos we have seen. 






Their clientele is people that are older than twenty and are casually dressed. There were some business dress customers but mostly casual apparel. There was a mix between men and females. There were groups of people between two to three and individuals sitting down. It was mostly a sit down place not a take out from what I saw. It seemed like there were no regulars because the people just were either alone or talking with their one or two friends brought along. The people who where by themselves were either reading or on their laptop. Several people were on a laptop I noticed. 

This would be a great place to have in every town's center. A place where people can go have a great tasting cup of coffee with something light to eat and relax reading a book, surfing the web,  writing a paper, or just to go kill time talking with a friend. I would definitely recommend stopping by this place if your in the neighborhood.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment