Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cafe on the Common 12 S. Main Street Mansfield, MA


View Larger Map


Café on the Common is located in the center of Mansfield. It is across the street from town hall. There is competition all around it, there are several Dunkin Donuts, Honey Dew Donuts, and other cafes near Café on the Common. I went to Café on the Common on Sunday April 11 around 10:30 am. It was very busy there. When I first walked in, there were already people in line waiting to be seated. I was told it would be about a 20-minute wait. I noticed there was a coffee bar in there with several seats available so I asked if I could go to the coffee bar and they served me right away. Even with it being extremely busy, the staff was very friendly. The prices were cheap and their food is really good. You can get breakfast or lunch there. There menu was big and it took me a few minutes to decide what I wanted to order. I did not see any signs promoting a specific brand of coffee. I had 2 cups of black coffee. The coffee was ok, there was nothing special about it. Overall, I liked Café on the Common and I will go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment