Saturday, April 15, 2017

The Pink Bean Coffee




The Pink Bean Coffee 

85 Purchase St, Fall River, MA
Phone Number: (800) 760-6656
Monday-Friday: 6:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 2:30pm








When looking for a coffee shop to visit for this project I tried to pick somewhere no has gone too. So I took to google maps to see what businesses were in my hometown area as I travel home for the Easter holiday weekend. I stumbled upon this shop in the neighboring city, with good reviews online as well as confirmation from my Fall River resident roommate this was definitely a place I had to check out. There I was eager to try new coffee in hopes of finally finding my new local home hot spot.

My initial thought was it was a cute little shop with outdoor seating and a swanky new seating room, however after spending multiple hours there I learned it was more of a grab and go place. With a large reoccurring clientele and constantly busy this little cafe has made quite the name for themselves. I found the staff to be super fun and lively to all their customers and a good energy toward each other. When I asked them to answer my questions they were nothing but friendly and happy to help. 



The Pink Bean Coffee is in less than a two minute radius to other coffee competitors in the area.

Their most popular drink which is the Mojo, is also their signature drink. They pride themselves on using organic fruits, vegetables,and ingredients for food or drinks. Jims Organic is their go to for a roaster. Not only do they support organic local foods they also have local artists and photographers come and display their work and are able to sell it for profit. Also with their custom sandwiches they keep true to their Portuguese roots. 

Between the multiple amounts of coffee choices, the use of organic product, and the support for their local community. This hidden away local cafe is a go to on your next stop through the city! 






No comments:

Post a Comment