Friday, April 28, 2017

Rockin' & Roastin' Cafe

I recently visited Rockin' & Roastin Café in North Attleboro, Massachusetts. It was founded by Aerosmith drummer Joe Kramer. He is very passionate about coffee and usually drinks it before he performs on stage. His brand of coffee is primarily from Guatemala. They have coffee from Guatemala, Ethiopia, and Sumatra. The coffee is filtered using Swiss water process. When I went there it was not very busy, but when I talked to the manager he said that sometimes it was busy during the morning but they do get after school rushes. As a first time visitor, I felt out of place. I talked to some of the customers and they said they absolutely love it. There was everything from veterans people with pony tails and tattoos. I will go as far as to say that it is just like a Hard Rock Café but for coffee drinkers. I am not much of a coffee drinker but I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has not checked it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment