Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Nu Cafe

                                             
Nu cafe is a local cafe located on 335 Chandler Street in Worcester, Ma. 

It was 1:03pm on March 9th when I had stepped foot inside this fine establishment. The first time I was here, it wasn't called Nu Cafe, it was called Java Jump'n Juice. It has been years since I've been back and all I can say is WOW. The modifications that the owner has done to the place is quite remarkable. During the day, you will notice people from all ages, reading, socializing, eating, drinking, using the free wifi or even using the conference room. After 5pm, it turns into a restaurant where they completely change their day menu, to their "After 5pm" menu. During this time, they host local acts such as comedians, and musicians to perform for the customers and staffs. 

                            
                                                      Here is a map of Nu Cafe

Upon entering, I could just see the variety of food and coffee that they offered through the glass door. On this day, (with the help of a staff) I decided to indulge in a medium white mocha espresso, and hummus with pita bread, carrots, and cucumbers. My meal had cost me around $8 bucks and I recommend both of the items in the picture below. The prices are fair and the quality of the food is quite exquisite. The coffee offered here is organic and fair trade. They offer 5 different roasts of coffee. 

1. Light Blend
2. Medium Blend
3. Dark Roast
4. DeCafe Blend
5. Espresso


















I highly recommend this place to anyone who loves coffee or food in general. It's a great place to come and catch up with an old friend or even have it be your personal hangout spot. The staff here are very friendly and extremely helpful. If you are ever in the area, a visit to this place is a must!! You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment