Thursday, May 7, 2020

Culture Espresso -- New York

A May 2020 Remote Review

We all know the Big Apple known as New York City is known for being a busy place full of busy Americans who run on coffee in their daily lives. As much as I had wish I could have experienced the busyness of the city and the aesthetic of the coffee shops in and around the city, I had been unable to visit a coffee shop due to COVID-19. But, I was able to virtually visit the Culture Espresso independent coffee shop originally located in New York, New York through their online website, Instagram page, and online reviews.

Culture Espresso is one of three coffee shop branches located in New York. It is within range of plenty of other coffee shops and therefore you might be asking yourselves why I picked this coffer shop to view virtually.

Firstly, this independent coffee shop is pleasing to the eye from both the outside and the inside. As you can see for yourself in the pictures below.

DISH OF THE WEEK: Chocolate Chip Cookie at CULTURE ESPRESSO | Eat ...
(Image from: Eat This New York


The 25 Best Artisanal Coffee Shops in America
(Imagine from: Spoon University)

It doesn't scream coffee shop in your face at first glance but it truly looks like an art shop from the looks of it. Coffee must be their form of art based upon what I have seen throughout my research.

The coffee shop has such a welcoming environment and an artist aesthetic feel to the shop. It is well known for its espressos and their delicious home-made chocolate chip cookies! Coffee and cookies may not be everyone's go to but in my opinion it is a perfect combination and I hope that I can try both of them from this coffee shop one day.

Coffee is the culture in American and Culture Espresso is the perfect marking name for an independent shop to get the attentions of busy Americans.

-- Shaniely Fernandez Chico

No comments:

Post a Comment