Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Cool Beans Coffee House - Toms River, NJ


A May 2020 Remote Review

While researching through the hundreds of coffee shops that reside in the great state of New Jersey, I came across a pretty "cool" place called the Cool Beans Coffee House. This cute cafe is located in Toms River New Jersey. Due to Covid-19 I was unable to visit this coffee shop in person so instead I will be giving an online review.

https://www.coolbeanstr.com/
Through extensive online research I have gathered some solid information about Cool Beans. According to their website Cool Beans is "More than just coffee". They serve breakfast lunch and dinner and even have their own catering business. Cool Beans is said to "put wraps on the map" with over 30 custom wraps. 
https://www.coolbeanstr.com/about
Although cool beans serves delicious food, it is mostly known for its delicious coffee. They serve many types of coffees, from a hot cup of joe to those really scrumptious specialty coffees. It is said to be that their candy bar specialty coffees are a big hit. I would not doubt if they are specialty coffees are right up my alley, I am just salivating thinking about a Milky Way iced coffee!

A Milky Way Latte
Cool Beans is known for being your cozy neighborhood restaurant where friendly people come to share and enjoy their love for coffee. It is known for being a "family atmosphere".  After researching Cool Beans Coffee House it is apparent why people love this coffee shop! They are more than a coffee shop bringing more to the table and going above and beyond. From staff down to the espresso beans it is an over all hit. I will add this to my bucket list in hopes of visiting one day. With my love of coffee I will be sure to try out the signature “milky way” latte.

- Zak Labonte

No comments:

Post a Comment