Monday, May 8, 2017

Elvera's Cafe Review

When I walked into Elvera’s Café, to say the least they were very welcoming. Walking into the establishment you will find that it is built to look like a mid-fifties café. One would not expect to hear that its beginning year of production was 2015. Getting to the most important part, the coffee that I purchased, which was a “peanut butter bomb swirl”. It was not only highly caffeinated, but extremely good tasting. In my honest opinion way better than any local Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts. Overall, the quality of their coffee has increased my expectations highly when I drink coffee from now on. Elvera’s made me realize that there are other coffee shops around us and even though some may be independent, does not mean it is not a better cup of coffee. I highly recommend giving this place a try if you are a coffee fanatic like I am.
Their address is: 132 Main St, Brockton, MA 02301

No comments:

Post a Comment