Thursday, May 4, 2017

Big Bear cafe+espresso bar









Big Bear cafe+espresso bar is cool little coffee shop located in the middle of a popular Dedham Square. The experience I had was very unique because you really don't expect what you're gonna see when you walk in. A wall with a huge painted pair on it as its surface. As soon as I walked in, I was immediately greeted by a very nice guy with a huge smile. At the time I went, it was very early in the morning and it didn't look too busy but it definitely seemed like a very popular place. The coffee I had from their was very well made and fresh. I didn't try one of their specialty coffees but they are always offering new types of coffee and food specials. They have fun with their theme and make it a very relaxing place to go get work done or even just to go hangout. I do plan on going pack as it was an enjoyable experience.

Located at: 3 Eastern Ave, Dedham, Ma 02026

Chris Gemayel

No comments:

Post a Comment