Thursday, May 4, 2017

Big Bear cafe+espresso bar









Big Bear cafe+espresso bar is cool little coffee shop located in the middle of a popular Dedham Square. The experience I had was very unique because you really don't expect what you're gonna see when you walk in. A wall with a huge painted pair on it as its surface. As soon as I walked in, I was immediately greeted by a very nice guy with a huge smile. At the time I went, it was very early in the morning and it didn't look too busy but it definitely seemed like a very popular place. The coffee I had from their was very well made and fresh. I didn't try one of their specialty coffees but they are always offering new types of coffee and food specials. They have fun with their theme and make it a very relaxing place to go get work done or even just to go hangout. I do plan on going pack as it was an enjoyable experience.

Located at: 3 Eastern Ave, Dedham, Ma 02026

Chris Gemayel

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete