Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Blue Fire Coffee Roasters

I had heard from a friend about Blue Fire and was not sure what to expect when I walked in at 4 Rosendale Dr.  What I felt at first was a sense of confusion.  Upon entering the establishment, I saw two couches on the left, a desk and table with carafes atop it to my right, and a warehouse straight ahead.  This lost feeling faded quickly as the VP Bill came out to greet me.  I had a cup of coffee in my hand and a smile on my face in no time as Bill and I chatted about coffee and other topics for the next 30 minutes.  I have been back on numerous occasions, and every encounter with Bill and owner Patrick have been amazing to say the least.  The two were kind enough to cup some samples with them and show me the roasting process firsthand.  Blue Fire operates mainly as a roaster and is not the typical cafe.  That is, to say that you should not visit expecting to get a flashy half-cafe coconut milk latte, but if you are looking for an amazing cup of coffee (black or with cream or sugar) and conversation then this is the place for you.



By: Sean Doherty

1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies REVEAL Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally kill fat by eating coconut fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from major medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete