Friday, June 27, 2014

Everyday Cafe, Quincy


The Everyday Cafe is such a small place I couldn't initially find it on Google Earth. But it's where my mom and I would get coffee every morning before school when I was in the twelfth grade. 


It's located a mile or less away from the YMCA in Quincy.

They offer a lot of seasonal treats, like pumpkin spice latte in the fall, peppermint coco in the winter and frozen lemonade in the summer.


There is limited outdoor seating but we usually have to get to school anyway. I usually get a mocha blast which is served both hot or cold at a very reasonable price. The cafe was closed on the day of my visit but I believe they do have a dark roast which they call Jack and a light roast which they call Jill. I couldn't ask where it was from but I think the names are cute and they show great attention to detail. 

So visit the everyday cafe and get the mocha blast! You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment