Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Red Eye Roasters

Red Eye Roasters, Hingham MA

After driving by this shop year round on the way to Nantasket Beach, I finally decided to visit with a couple of friends. This place is deceiving on the outside because of its plain exterior, but inside is a warm and cozy environment. Sitting by the windows one can see the harbor and the activities going on in the area year round. There is plenty of seating, including a big couch, that adds to the clean-cut, bohemian vibe. The coffees and teas are appropriately priced, and the variety of pastries pair well with whatever selection of coffee or tea are on the menu. One can get coffee on the go, or sit for an hour or two (or three!). I find myself ordering a coffee to go if I am on the way to the beach, or else I sit and bask in the comfortable quiet environment this coffee shop provides. Beautiful sunflowers surround the outdoor seating in the summer and the staff is super friendly. When I am home from school I love stopping by Red Eye Roasters for a little get away from stressful everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment