Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Mellow Yellow Coffee and Vibes NY



    I decided to go to Mellow Yellow Coffee and Vibes in New York. I was extreamly intrigued by the name of the shop and the idea of the shop. The outside of the coffee shop had an earthy feel as did the inside. I really enjoyed the surrounding area as well.
  This small coffee shop was not too busy but I did go early in the morning. There were plenty of funky chairs to sit in, however a lot of people were in and out. I got a cappachino and turkish coffee to try it out. The coffee was very good and I was told they get their coffee from Italy. Other than that, the staff was not the friendliest so I did not get a ton of information on the shop itself. The price of the coffee was cheap for the area. The turkish coffee ran as the most expensive coffee on the menu. There was a dunkin dounts one minute away, however there were a lot of coffee shops on the blocks nearby. I really enjoyed my experience.


By: Haley Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment