Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Elvera's Cafe

Indoor seating with a view of Main Street
Baked goods, the menu and where you can interact with workers
Closest Dunkin Donuts only a 4 minute walk away
Elvera's Cafe is located on 132 Main Street in the heart of downtown Brockton. Elvera's cafe is open from 7am- 4pm, Monday through Friday. This modern cafe sells lots of things from coffee's, teas, hot chocolate, bagels, baked goods, soups and more. Only a 4 minute walk away from a Dunkin Donuts and Elvera's still has many loyal customers and overall has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. With indoor seating, no outside seating as the area is extremely busy, this cozy cafe was nice, clean and up to date. During my experience, I noticed there weren't a lot, if any other people in the cafe, most likely because of the time of day that I visited, I assumed that many were at work and it was a slow time of day. I also noticed that, with the 1-2 people that did enter, that people grab and go, not really sit inside and eat or enjoy their cup of coffee. I believe this is mostly because of the area and the time the cafe is open usually people are on their way to work first thing in the morning or stopping by for lunch. I noticed the customers were older men and women, not as many teens like you would see at Dunkin Donuts or a Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment