Saturday, May 5, 2018

Coffee Milano TL

Coffee Milano is a nice cafe located at 58 Center St, Middleborough, MA about a 15 minute drive from Bridgewater State University.


I went there with my girlfriend for breakfast and had an overall pleasant experience. The thing I liked most there was the atmosphere. Had a fun a rustic vibe to it with plenty of comfortable seating.


















 The food was good and fairly priced with good portions, and the menu had plenty of options for both breakfast and lunch.




For my coffee I ordered a cup of cappuccino which was okay, the worst part being served in Styrofoam. 




The owner was there and super friendly and will answer all questions you may have. Customers seem like a majority of loyal return customers for the friendly and nice atmosphere of the shop. Overall I would recommend Coffee Milano as a great spot for meeting an old friend for food, a quick date or a chill spot to relax.


By: Thomas Lucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment