Monday, July 21, 2014

World Buzz

A Coffee Maven Preview 

Buzzfeed -- that online depository of lists -- advises us that we must visit 25 coffeeshops around the world before we die. I do not plan to die any time soon, but at the rate I am going (having visited none of these in ten years of serious coffee-shopping), I need to live a lot longer!

I post the link here to spark imagination and to show the variety of ways in which a coffee shop can distinguish itself, aside from the coffee.

This cute photo, for example, represents Grumpy's in New York City, which is distinct in three ways -- it appears on a television series, it has tasty macarons, and it is the closest to my house, of the "brewer's two dozen" places listed. I hope to get to it later this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment